There are no ugly women, only lazy ones _ Helena Rubenstein

December 16, 2010

Color

I got my hair colored today. It took a lot longer than either I or my stylist Melissa thought it would. she had to lift the darker dye she had done a couple of months ago to get the lighter color to saturate. I love the end result and I know that now more than ever, my hair life will be about moisture, moisture, moisture and the occasional protein treatment.

She styled it with Ouidad Curl Quencher moisturizing styling gel _ finger combed it through and did the Ouidad "rake & shake." When I got home, I added some coconut oil. And got my husband to take my picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Both you and your hair look amazing!

There's nothing better than a great haircut and style... it feels so good.

Katie for Ouidad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog