There are no ugly women, only lazy ones _ Helena Rubenstein

December 08, 2010

Good hair day

Having a good hair day today. Not sure what is going on here. For the first time in a long time, I went to sleep without retwisting my hair. Let it get misted in the shower, smoothed some of KC Gloss Pomade and some coconut oil, shook it and left it alone. I put KCCC in it on Sunday.




In other news: I'm watching a What Not to Wear rerun _ the Yorine Series. This is the 24-year-old nutritionist who wears scrubs all the time and a headscarf. She has her hair in braids. When they take them down, her hair is past her shoulders. Then they give her a RELAXER and Nick proceeds to chop off all her hair. I almost cried when I first saw it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog